Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 6 30 Days of Truth

Day 06 Something you hope never to have to do.

Hmm well, as much as I hate the bad things that happen to me, it's probably those things that give me my winning personality. Actually, that's a load of crap. That's what people tell themselves after bad things have happened. Oh it will make you stronger, oh look how much easier it is to appreciate the good things in life. Honestly? I'd be perfectly happy to appreciate the good things without having to hike through the garbage.

Uh guess I went off subject a little there, but back to the topic at hand. My very first answer was I hope to never have to bury a child. Then I after I thought about it a little longer, I've come up with a few more things I hope to never have to do.

Cut off my foot to escape shackles.

Eat fried okra. The smell of it alone turns my stomach.

Be thrown from an airplane.

Have to pop someone else's zit. I know some people are picky/poppy people, but you can count me off that list.

I'm sure there are tons of other things that I hope to never have to do, but as 30 Days of Truth has helped me realize...I have no motivation to figure them all out. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment